FunctionELISA™ Signaling Protein ELISAs
accurate quantification of signal pathway proteins
FunctionELISA™ Kits offer a rapid, simple method to monitor changes in signal pathway proteins. They utilize the Sandwich ELISA technique to capture and quantifiably measure the amount of a specific protein present in a sample. This is an improvement over other methods used to study proteins, such as Western blotting. FunctionELISA Kits come ready-to-use, with the Capture Antibody already bound to the plate. This saves you the time and inconvenience of performing an overnight incubation. The 96-well format requires only a small amount of extract, making possible multiple-sample, high-throughput analysis. Click on the links to the right for kit-specific information.
Why use FunctionELISA?
- Quantitative results in just hours
- ELISA format eliminates need to run, blot and develop gels
- Analyze multiple samples in low-volume, high-throughput experiments
- Complete kit with all required reagents and controls
- Ready-to-use format with capture antibody precoated on the plate
- Ability to assay both cell and tissue samples
Figure 1: Sandwich ELISA schematics.