ChIP-IT® Express products make Chromatin IP faster & more successful
Click on any of the links below to go directly to the topic of interest.
- Available Products
- What is Chromatin Immunoprecipitation?
- The central role of Chromatin IP in epigenetic studies
- ChIP, ChIP-Seq and ChIP-chip Validated Antibodies
- Preparing Chromatin: Sonication or Enzymatic Shearing?
- Key advantages of the Active Motif ChIP-IT® Express platform
- ChIP-IT® Accessory Reagents
To view complete details, including ordering information, please click the links below.
- ChIP-IT® Express Chromatin Immunoprecipitation Kits
- ChIP-IT® High Sensitivity to Study Transcription Factors or for use with Limited Sample Material
- ChIP-IT® ChIP-Seq to Perform Genome-wide ChIP Analysis for Next-Generation Sequencing
- Tag-ChIP-IT® for Performing ChIP Without the Use of Target-specific Antibodies
- ChIP-exo for High-resolution Genome-wide Mapping of Transcription Factor Binding Sites
- ChIP-IT® FFPE to Perform ChIP from FFPE Samples
- ChIP-IT® PBMC to Perform ChIP from PBMCs, including Lymphocytes, such as T and B cells, Monocytes and Dendritic cells
- ChIP-Bis-Seq Kit for Generating Single Base-pair Resolution Methylation Profiles at Sites of Chromatin Protein Associations or Modifications
- Re-ChIP-IT® Kit to Perform Sequential ChIP assays
- RNA ChIP-IT® Kit to Study Chromatin-associated RNA
- Chromatin IP DNA Purification Kit
- ChIP-IT® Control Kits
- ChIP-IT® Express Shearing Kits for Sonication or Enzymatic Shearing
- Ready-to-ChIP Chromatin
- ChIP Control qPCR Primer Sets
- Protein G Agarose Columns & Magnetic Beads
- ChIP-validated Antibodies
- ChIP-Seq & ChIP-chip Validated Antibodies