Active Motif’s Basepair Portal
ATAC-Seq and ChIP-Seq Automated Data Analysis and Visualization
Active Motif and Basepair have partnered to transform the way you analyze ATAC-Seq, CUT&Tag, and ChIP-Seq data. Basepair is a fast and easy-to-use next-gen sequencing analysis platform with automated pipelines built on a cloud platform that instantly scales to analyze thousands of samples in parallel to streamline data analysis. Active Motif’s Basepair Portal is an exclusive invitation-only portal for analysis of samples generated with Active Motif’s Kits. This Portal includes ATAC-Seq, CUT&Tag, and ChIP-Seq pipelines.
Now you can analyze all the sequencing data created with the Active Motif ATAC-Seq, CUT&Tag-IT™ Assay, and ChIP-IT High Sensitivity® Kits for FREE using Active Motif’s portal on Basepair.
Look for your invitation to the Active Motif Basepair Portal inside every ATAC-Seq Kit, CUT&Tag-IT Assay Kit, and ChIP-IT High Sensitivity® Kit. Every ATAC-Seq Kit, CUT&Tag-IT Assay Kit, and ChIP-IT High Sensitivity® Kit purchase includes free bioinformatics for the 16 samples created with each Kit.
Already have your invitation?
How It Works
- Access the portal here and add the access code. If you do not have an access code, please reach out to email@example.com and provide proof of purchase.
- Upload or Import your sequencing fastq files from Basespace, NCBI GEO/SRA or from your own server.
- Run an analysis to generate your report.
- Explore your interactive graphic results! Watch a demo of the ATAC-seq reports here.
This analysis on-demand enables you to:
- Get bioinformatic analysis on all your data – within a couple of hours!
- Analyze samples of any size and complexity without any wait time.
- All figures and graphs are interactive so you can find answers and insights faster.
- Get clear results quickly with publication-ready visuals.
Get Your Invitation
Order ATAC-Seq Kit, CUT&Tag-IT Assay Kit or ChIP-IT High Sensitivity® to get your invitation today! If you’ve purchased a kit from us recently but did not see the invitation, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to get a new access code.