Active Motif’s Basepair Portal
ATAC-Seq, CUT&Tag, and ChIP-Seq Automated Data Analysis and Visualization
Active Motif and Basepair have partnered to transform the way you analyze ATAC-Seq, CUT&Tag, and ChIP-Seq data. Basepair is a fast and easy-to-use next-gen sequencing analysis platform with automated pipelines built on a cloud platform that instantly scales to analyze thousands of samples in parallel to streamline data analysis. Active Motif’s Basepair Portal is an exclusive invitation-only portal for analysis of samples generated with Active Motif’s Kits. This Portal includes ATAC-Seq, CUT&Tag, and ChIP-Seq pipelines.
Already have your invitation?
How It Works
- Access the portal here and add the access code.
- Upload or Import your sequencing fastq files from Basespace, NCBI GEO/SRA or from your own server.
- Run an analysis to generate your report.
- Explore your interactive graphic results! Watch a demo of the ATAC-seq reports here.
This analysis on-demand enables you to:
- Get bioinformatic analysis on all your data – within a couple of hours!
- Analyze samples of any size and complexity without any wait time.
- All figures and graphs are interactive so you can find answers and insights faster.
- Get clear results quickly with publication-ready visuals.