Analyze open chromatin regions at genome-wide scale.
ATAC-Seq Kit Overview
The ATAC-Seq Kit from Active Motif provides the reagents necessary to produce 16 unique sequencing-ready Illumina®-compatible ATAC-Seq libraries from 20 – 30 mg tissue or 50,000 – 100,000 cells per reaction. The optimized protocol guides you through the steps for sample preparation, tagmentation and library preparation, yielding next-gen sequencing-ready libraries that can be multiplexed in a single flow cell sequencing run.
ATAC-Seq Kit Highlights:
- Reveal the genomic sequence of open chromatin regions
- Yields next-gen sequencing-ready libraries in hours
- Simple and rapid optimized protocol & reagents
ATAC-Seq Kit Data
The ATAC-Seq kit contains the necessary reagents and enzymes to perform 16 ATAC-Seq reactions. These kit components are optimized to work efficiently and have been validated to generate high-quality ATAC-Seq data.
Reveal Open Chromatin Locations at Promoters
The chromatin at promoters of genes that are transcriptionally active are generally open or accessible. ATAC-Seq assays result in peaks at these locations, revealing those open chromatin regions in the samples being investigated.
Kit Performance Correlates with Published Data
The Active Motif ATAC-Seq Kit generates high-quality data. ATAC-Seq data from experiments performed with the ATAC-Seq Kit correlates very well with published ATAC-Seq data, highlighting that this assay is robust and reproducible.
ATAC-Seq Kit Contents
The ATAC-Seq Kit is shipped at two temperatures, with one box on dry ice for components to be stored at -20°C, and a second box at room temperature for components to be stored at 4°C. Please store components according to the storage conditions in the manual after first use. All reagents are guaranteed stable for 6 months from date of receipt when stored properly.
- ATAC Lysis Buffer, store at RT
- Assembled Transposomes, store at -20°C
- 2X Tagmentation Buffer, store at -20°C
- 1X PBS, store at -20°C or RT
- 10X PBS, store at RT
- 10% Tween 20, store at RT
- 0.5% Digitonin, store at RT
- DNA Purification Columns, store at RT
- DNA Purification Binding Buffer, store at RT
- DNA Purification Wash Buffer, store at RT
- DNA Purification Elution Buffer, store at RT
- 3 M Sodium Acetate, store at RT
- 10 mM dNTPs, store at -20°C
- 5X Q5 Buffer, store at -20°C
- Q5 High-Fidelity DNA Polymerase, store at -20°C
- i7 Indexed Primer 1, store at -20°C
- i7 Indexed Primer 2, store at -20°C
- i7 Indexed Primer 3, store at -20°C
- i7 Indexed Primer 4, store at -20°C
- i5 Indexed Primer 1, store at -20°C
- i5 Indexed Primer 2, store at -20°C
- i5 Indexed Primer 3, store at -20°C
- i5 Indexed Primer 4, store at -20°C
- SPRI Beads, store at 4°C
ATAC-Seq Kit Documents
Order ATAC-Seq Kit