Chromeo™ 642 Goat anti-Rabbit IgG
|Catalog No: 15044||Format: 1 mg|
|Catalog No: 15064||Format: 100 µg|
This product has been discontinued
Immunofluorescence: 1:1,000 to 1:2,000 dilution
Plate-based assays: 1:800 to 1:1,000 dilution
Some products may be shipped at room temperature. This will not affect their stability or performance. Upon receipt, unconjugated antibodies may be stored at -20°C for up to 2 years. Fluorophore- & enzyme-conjugated antibodies should be stored at 4°C. Fluorophore-conjugated antibodies should be protected from light. Keep reagents on ice when not in storage; to avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles, we recommend aliquoting items that will be stored frozen into single-use fractions prior to freezing.
This product is guaranteed for 6 months from date of receipt.
This product is for research use only and is not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- ChIP = Chromatin Immunoprecipitation;
- DB = Dot Blot;
- ELISA = Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay;
- EMSA = Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay
- FC = Flow Cytometry;
- ICC = Immunocytochemistry;
- IF = Immunofluorescence;
- IHC = Immunohistochemistry;
- IP = Immunoprecipitation;
- MeDIP = Methyl-DNA Immunoprecipitation;
- WB = Western Blotting