ATTO 532 (GSD) Goat anti-Rabbit IgG
|Catalog No: 15072||Format: 250 µl||Discontinued|
|Catalog No: 15073||Format: 35 µl||Discontinued|
This product has been discontinued
Immunofluorescence: 1:1,000 to 1:2,000
ATTO 532 (GSD) Goat anti-Rabbit IgG is recommended by Leica Microsystems for Super-Resolution Fluorescence Microscopy using the Leica SR GSD microscope for performing Ground State Depletion with Individual Molecule return (GSDIM) microscopy. GSDIM can mathematically re-construct images with resolution as low as 20 nm.
Some products may be shipped at room temperature. This will not affect their stability or performance. Upon receipt, unconjugated antibodies may be stored at -20°C for up to 2 years. Fluorophore- & enzyme-conjugated antibodies should be stored at 4°C. Fluorophore-conjugated antibodies should be protected from light. Keep reagents on ice when not in storage; to avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles, we recommend aliquoting items that will be stored frozen into single-use fractions prior to freezing.
This product is guaranteed for 6 months from date of receipt.
This product is for research use only and is not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- ChIP = Chromatin Immunoprecipitation;
- ChIP = ChIP Sequencing;
- CUT&RUN = Cleavage Under Targets and Release Using Nuclease;
- CUT&Tag = Cleavage Under Targets and Tagmentation;
- DB = Dot Blot;
- ELISA = Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay;
- EMSA = Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay
- FC = Flow Cytometry;
- ICC = Immunocytochemistry;
- IF = Immunofluorescence;
- IHC = Immunohistochemistry;
- IP = Immunoprecipitation;
- MeDIP = Methyl-DNA Immunoprecipitation;
- WB = Western Blotting