Rad52 antibody (pAb)
|Catalog No: 39196||Format: 200 µg||$460||Buy|
|Catalog No: 39197||Format: 10 µg||$115||Buy|
Request a quote for a bulk order Request Quote
Applications Validated by Active Motif:
ICC/IF: 2 - 10 µg/ml dilution
This Rad52 antibody was raised against full-length human Rad52 expressed in E. coli.
PBS pH 7.5 containing 30% glycerol and 0.035% sodium azide. Sodium azide is highly toxic.
Rad52 is important for DNA double-strand break repair and homologous recombination. Rad52 is shown to bind single-stranded DNA ends, and mediate the DNA-DNA interaction necessary for the annealing of complementary DNA strands. Rad52 is also found to interact with DNA recombination protein Rad51, which suggested its role in RAD51-related DNA recombination and repair.
Active Motif's 293 nuclear extract (Catalog No. 36033) can be used as a positive control for Rad52 antibody.
Some products may be shipped at room temperature. This will not affect their stability or performance. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles by aliquoting items into single-use fractions for storage at -20°C for up to 2 years. Keep all reagents on ice when not in storage.
This product is guaranteed for 12 months from date of receipt.
This product is for research use only and is not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- ChIP = Chromatin Immunoprecipitation;
- ChIP = ChIP Sequencing;
- CUT&RUN = Cleavage Under Targets and Release Using Nuclease;
- CUT&Tag = Cleavage Under Targets and Tagmentation;
- DB = Dot Blot;
- ELISA = Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay;
- EMSA = Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay
- FC = Flow Cytometry;
- ICC = Immunocytochemistry;
- IF = Immunofluorescence;
- IHC = Immunohistochemistry;
- IP = Immunoprecipitation;
- MeDIP = Methyl-DNA Immunoprecipitation;
- NEU = Neutralizing;
- WB = Western Blotting