Request a quote for a bulk order Request Quote
Applications Validated by Active Motif:
WB: 1:500 - 1:1,000 dilution
For optimal results, primary antibody incubations should be performed at room temperature. The addition of 0.1% Tween 20 to all blocking solutions may also reduce background. Individual optimization may be required.
This LIG1 antibody was raised against a peptide corresponding to amino acid residues 51-68 of human LIG1.
PBS containing 0.02% sodium azide and 0.1 mg/ml BSA. Sodium azide is highly toxic.
LIG1 is an ATP-dependent DNA ligase that participates in base excision and repair processes during DNA replication.
Active Motif's HeLa nuclear extract (Catalog No. 36010) can be used as a positive control for LIG1 antibody.
Some products may be shipped at room temperature. This will not affect their stability or performance. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles by aliquoting items into single-use fractions for storage at -20°C for up to 2 years. Keep all reagents on ice when not in storage.
This product is guaranteed for 12 months from date of receipt.
This product is for research use only and is not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- ChIP = Chromatin Immunoprecipitation;
- ChIP = ChIP Sequencing;
- CUT&RUN = Cleavage Under Targets and Release Using Nuclease;
- CUT&Tag = Cleavage Under Targets and Tagmentation;
- DB = Dot Blot;
- ELISA = Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay;
- EMSA = Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay
- FC = Flow Cytometry;
- ICC = Immunocytochemistry;
- IF = Immunofluorescence;
- IHC = Immunohistochemistry;
- IP = Immunoprecipitation;
- MeDIP = Methyl-DNA Immunoprecipitation;
- NEU = Neutralizing;
- WB = Western Blotting