TNF antibody (mAb)
|Aliases: DIF, TNFA, TNFSF2, TNF-alpha|
|Catalog No: 61601||Format: 100 µg||$460||Buy|
|Catalog No: 61602||Format: 10 µg||$115||Buy|
Request a quote for a bulk order Request Quote
Applications Validated by Active Motif:
ELISA: Individual optimization may be required.
Purified IgG in PBS with 30% glycerol and 0.035% sodium azide. Sodium azide is highly toxic.
TNF (Tumor Necrosis Factor) is a cytokine that binds to TNFRSF1A/TNFR1 and TNFRSF1B/TNFBR. It is mainly secreted by macrophages and can induce cell death of certain tumor cell lines. It is potent pyrogen causing fever by direct action or by stimulation of interleukin-1 secretion and is implicated in the induction of cachexia, Under certain conditions it can stimulate cell proliferation and induce cell differentiation.
Some products may be shipped at room temperature. This will not affect their stability or performance. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles by aliquoting items into single-use fractions for storage at -20°C for up to 2 years. Keep all reagents on ice when not in storage.
This product is guaranteed for 12 months from date of receipt.
This product is for research use only and is not for use in diagnostic procedures.
- ChIP = Chromatin Immunoprecipitation;
- ChIP = ChIP Sequencing;
- CUT&RUN = Cleavage Under Targets and Release Using Nuclease;
- CUT&Tag = Cleavage Under Targets and Tagmentation;
- DB = Dot Blot;
- ELISA = Enzyme-linked Immunosorbent Assay;
- EMSA = Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay
- FC = Flow Cytometry;
- ICC = Immunocytochemistry;
- IF = Immunofluorescence;
- IHC = Immunohistochemistry;
- IP = Immunoprecipitation;
- MeDIP = Methyl-DNA Immunoprecipitation;
- NEU = Neutralizing;
- WB = Western Blotting