LightSwitch™ Transfection Optimization Kit
optimize transfection conditions for your luciferase reporter assays
The LightSwitch™ Transfection Optimization Kit includes the key reagents and protocols needed to optimize transfection conditions for your cell line or condition of interest. The kit utilizes the FuGENE® HD Transfection Reagent, which is one of the most robust transfection reagents available, together with our LightSwitch™ Luciferase Assay Kit and LightSwitch Positive & Negative Control GoClone™ constructs.
The kit was designed to help you determine what our extensive experience with transfection and reporter assays has identified as the 3 key variables to successfully transfect a variety of different cell lines:
- FuGENE to plasmid ratio
- Cells seeded per well
- Duration of transfection
Use of the LightSwitch Transfection Optimization Kit will help you consistently achieve higher transfection efficiencies, which will greatly improve the results of your luciferase reporter assay experiments.
|LightSwitch™ Transfection Optimization Kit Manual|
|LightSwitch™ Luciferase Assay System Profile|
|Gene Regulation Products & Services Brochure|
|Tools for Disease Research|
Contents & Storage
The LightSwitch™ Transfection Optimization Kit contains:
- LightSwitch™ Positive Control GoClone™ construct (-20°C)
- LightSwitch™ Negative Control GoClone™ construct (-20°C)
- FuGENE® HD Transfection Reagent (4°C)
- LightSwitch™ Luciferase Assay Kit (100 assay size)
– Lyophilized 100X LightSwitch™ Assay Substrate (-20°C)
– LightSwitch™ Substrate Solvent (room temperature)
– LightSwitch™ Assay Buffer (-20°C)
All reagents are guaranteed stable for 6 months when stored properly.