<< Back to Chromatin Club Home Page
Cardio Epigenetics Chromatin Meeting
The 1st edition of the Cardio Epigenetics Chromatin Meeting is an online event that will focus on the emerging research into the relationship between epigenetic mechanisms and cardiovascular disease. The aim is to share information and foster interactions between scientists from around the globe with interests in cardio-epigenetics. This event is free and open to all; however, registration is required.
Upcoming Event Details
Previous Event Details
Date: September 29th, 2021
Time: 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (CEST)
- Prof. Assam El-Osta, Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
Targeting the Epigenetic Ac/Dc Axis in Cardiovascular Disease
- Prof. Francesco Paneni, M.D., University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
BET Inhibition in Cardiovascular Patients: A Game Changer?
- Dr. Maria Cristina Vinci, Centro Cardiologico Monzino IRCCS, 20138 Milan, Italy
Epigenetic Routes in Bone Marrow–Derived CD34+ Hematopoietic Stem Cells
- Prof. Francisco Verdeguer, University of Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Chromatin Remodeling in cardiometabolic disturbances
- Dr. Sarantis Chlamydas, Active Motif Inc.
CUT&Tag and ChIP-Seq: How to synergize your chromatin research?
- Dr. Emma Luis Robinson, University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, Colorado, U.S.A.
Leveraging non-coding RNAs to fight cardiovascular disease: the EU- CardioRNA network
- Chairman: Prof. Francesco Paneni, University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Samuele Ambrosini, MSc, University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Sarah Costantino, PhD, University of Zurich, Switzerland
- Sarantis Chlamydas, PhD, Active Motif, Inc.