[WEBINAR] CUT&Tag vs ChIP-Seq – From Data Generation to Analysis
Free Webinar presented by Active Motif and Basepair Tech
In this free webinar, Dr. Sarantis Chlamydas, Ph.D., Senior Market Development Manager at Active Motif, and Amit Sinha, Ph.D., CEO of Basepair Tech discuss the best ways to generate quality data using advanced, epigenomics techniques including CUT&Tag and ChIP-Seq, and then efficiently process and interpret epigenomic data using streamlined analysis pipelines.
Generation and Analysis of Epigenomics Data
Sarantis Chlamydas, Ph.D. - Active Motif, Inc.
Thanks to modern high-throughput techniques like ChIP-Seq, CUT&Tag, ATAC-Seq, and RNA-Seq, the potential of personalized medicine is becoming more accessible.
In this webinar we will:
- Outline Active Motif’s novel tools, epigenetic reagents, and end-to-end services
- Discuss a series of data generated by our scientists for drug discovery and human disease research
- Cover tips and tricks on how we support the generation and analysis of “Epigenomics” data into clinical diagnosis and treatments
Bioinformatics Breakdown – CUT&Tag vs ChIP-seq
Amit Sinha, Ph.D. - Basepair Tech
CUT&Tag is emerging as the go to technology for epigenomic profiling. The promise of higher signal from lesser cells with a high throughput is irresistible. From a birds eye view the data analysis steps and tools used look very similar between CUT&Tag and ChIP-Seq. However, a closer look will expose the differences in analysis especially with regard to parameters used.
In our discussion we will cover:
- The data processing steps – similarities and differences
- The two main peak calling tools available – MACS and SEACR
- Interpreting the values and results from each step in the analysis
Date: September 21st, 2021
Time: 8:30 a.m. (PT)
Register for the live event on Zoom using the button below.