Chromatin Club Barcelona
The Chromatin Club Barcelona (CCB) was founded in 2011 by Dr. Marcus Buschbeck, and since 2014 it has been co-organized by Dr. Sonia Forcales (University of Barcelona, Spain) and Dr. Sarantis Chlamydas (Active Motif, Carlsbad, CA USA).
This annual scientific event aims to connect researchers within Barcelona, a cluster for epigenetics research, to promote scientific exchange and facilitate networking between students, postdocs, and PIs interested in chromatin.
Registration is required, but is free of charge.
Upcoming Event Details
Previous Event Details
Date: November 16th, 2020
Time: 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (CET)
Keynote Speaker: Manel Esteller, Director of the Institut Josep Carreras for Leukemia Research (IJC), Barcelona, Spain
- Lorenzo Pasquali, University Pampeu Fabra, Barcelona, Spain
- Marcus Buschbeck, Josep Carreras Leukemia Research Institute, Barcelona, Spain
- Biola Javierre, Josep Carreras Leukemia Research Institute, Barcelona, Spain
- Sara Sdelci, Centre for Genomic Regulation, Barcelona, Spain
- Sarantis Chlamydas, Active Motif, Carlsbad, CA USA
Hosted By: Sonia Forcales, University of Barcelona and Sarantis Chlamydas, Active Motif