FactorPath ChIP-Seq Service Overview
Active Motif’s FactorPath™ ChIP-Seq Service can be used to map the binding of transcription factors on a genome-wide scale. Researchers use our FactorPath ChIP-Seq Service for many applications, including identifying the consensus binding motifs of poorly characterized transcription factors and mapping changes in the binding patterns of transcription factors in response to drug treatments.
Let our team of ChIP-Seq experts help run the experiments and do the bioinformatics for you so you can publish faster and in higher impact journals.
The FactorPath ChIP-Seq Service includes:
- Chromatin preparation and sonication
- Performing ChIP with a ChIP-validated antibody
- Generating ChIP-Seq libraries
- Performing next-generation sequencing
- Comprehensive bioinformatics and data analysis
- Delivery of publication-ready figures
FactorPath ChIP-Seq Service Data
FactorPath ChIP-Seq Service Documents
You might also be interested in:
|FactorPath™ ChIP-Seq||25001||Get Quote|