- Assessing response to treatment or disease.
- Identification / characterization of complete transcriptomes.
- Investigation of protein coding (mRNAs) and non-coding RNAs (ncRNAs).
- Identification of novel transcript isoforms, variants, and alternative splicing events.
Active Motif provides a comprehensive RNA-Seq service that includes everything from isolation of RNA to data analysis. Combine our worldwide leading ChIP-Seq services with RNA-Seq to gain an even greater understanding of your biological system.
What our customers are saying about us:
"We have been using Active Motif for our ChIP-Sequencing and RNA-Sequencing services for more than five years, and have been extremely impressed by the quality, comprehensiveness and the understanding of our project needs with respect to actual data and bioinformatics analysis."
Danish Sayed, PhD
Newark, New Jersey
View complete list of testimonials >
RNA-Seq Services Information Request
Active Motif's end-to-end RNA-Seq service includes:
- Isolation of total RNA from cells or tissues.
- Assessment of RNA quality/integrity using an Agilent Bioanalyzer.
- polyA+ RNA enrichment.
- Directional library generation and QC of NGS library.
- Next-generation sequencing using the Illumina platform.
- Comprehensive bioinformatics and data analysis, including integration of RNA-Seq and ChIP-Seq data sets.
Our expert scientists will also consult with you on project-specific details and outline an appropriate experimental design. Custom bioinformatics / data analysis services are also available.
To learn more about Active Motif's Custom Services, please download our Custom Services Brochure or send us an Epigenetic Services Information Request.
|RNA Sequencing||25051||Get Quote|